Generous support from our donors helps us provide and keep our annual Festival free and open to the public, bring books to life for children in low-income schools, support Mississippi public libraries, and connect authors and readers through events year-round.
Your support is vital to the Mississippi Book Festival! Consider making a donation today.
- Donna and Jim Barksdale
- Kristie and David Nutt
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Bomgar Foundation
- Mississippi Arts Commission
- Community Foundation of Greater Jackson
- Mississippi Humanities Council
- Phil Hardin Foundation
- University of Mississippi
- University of Southern Mississippi
- The James and Madeleine McMullan Family Foundation
- ChemFirst/First Mississippi Corporation Charitable Endowment Fund
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Junior League of Jackson